Towards the end of last year, a well respected friend of mine asked me what I had learnt so far. I thought I should share the response I gave her.
I learned that as long as you're within rigid walls, you will find it extremely difficult to effect changes. Those walls could be a company with poor professional standards. They could be an utterly messed up relationship. They could be insane expectations placed on you by friends, family, pastors or community elders. They could be unhealthy habits and addictions. They could pretty much be anything that place a cap on your strategic reasonings and actions.
I also learned that it is really important to be wealthy, not only because of the obvious comfort that it brings but also for the important fact that it allows you to dream in remarkable dimensions.
So putting those two together: you need wealth so you can easily dream in outstanding dimensions; you need freedom so you can effect positive changes towards the actualization of your dreams; you need your dreams to be actualized so you can make positive impacts and leave strong legacies.
Here comes some humor:
So when you see me drive by in a custom Porsche Panamera, just know that I'm getting rare perspectives of the world because I'm viewing it through uncommon lenses which make me develop new bases for more dreams :)
The higher you rise, the more you see. And as a humorous side note, yes you can rise to a point where you'll actually see the curvature of the earth, literally :D
No comments:
Post a Comment